Nowadays online shopping is as easy as window-shopping. One can buy fast without worry or embarrassment with full confidence. It has enabled consumers to find diverse panaches sitting at home or resting in the bedroom. Visit a website, select a beautiful dress containing appealing design, Fabric, color & pattern. Find the perfect size effortlessly and move away. Isn’t it so easy to shop?
In fact, searching a dress sensibly made for you is all about knowing the perfect fit for your figure. Only then you will be able to celebrate the wow factor in you. Find and go for customized stitching option to prove this myth wrong “There’s No Perfect Size nor Perfect Body”. We suggest to love your body shape/figure instead of hating it. Be in relationship with your own body cause it is a precious gift from the Almighty.
You must understand your figure and realize the proper dressing style to appear fit and balanced. Don’t be shy and compare your shape with others. Face challenge and find best suitable dresses instead of following others. We can guide you with simple tips to help you hide imperfection by highlighting the best part of you to appear perfect.
The shape of body and style has a strong relationship. Both are the crucial part to keep in mind while choosing perfect Designer Indian Dresses for you. You can go with both Traditional and Modern Dressing style. It may be Indian Salwar Kameez Suit or Indo Western Dress. Even you can go with Traditional Indian Sarees Or Indo western Fusion Lehenga Choli. You can pick Ethnic Wear Long Floral Anarkali Suits or Latest Punjabi Suits Design.
Recognize Apple Shaped Body Structure:
Heavy on top and Slimmer at Lower Part is a pattern of women’s apple shape body.
Do’s and Don’t Do:
- Dark colored Top with light colored Bottom will make you appear a bit longer than you are.
- Color combination is one of the crucial factors to balance your look.
- Go for the single matching color tone for both top and bottom.
- Don’t go for a combination of light top and dark color bottom.
Fitting is a most important one among all. Poor fitting will kill the beauty of expensive dress too. The perfect fit can uplift the charm of cheaper dress also.
- Never think of Tight-fitting Top at waistline.
- The much Loose fitted inflated top is the worst choice.
- Lightweight, soft, transparent and Flowing fabrics are best for you.
- Thin and flowing fabrics will skim away The Apple From Apple shape.
- Chiffon, Crepe, Duchesse Satin, Georgette, Rayon, Shantung, fabrics are best to choose from.
- Avoid Taffeta, Velvet or Dupioni type heavy and Thick Fabrics.
- Drop-waist is the ultimate choice.
- Pleats at the waistband
- Off shoulder or cut shoulder will display your heavy shoulders.
- Go for small patterns on top, above the belly. That will attract attention towards your chest and not towards your belly.
- Keep away from bold patterns, large checks and light colors above your waist
- A-line dresses will elongate your body and draw attention towards the bust.
- Long Empire waists can do dreamlike work for you.
Length of Top:
- Top flowing around your bust will suit you most.
- Go with Long top with curved hems to hide the belly.
- Refrain from Full sleeves as it will enhance your bulky arms and make it appear bigger.
- Plunging or V-neck are the best choices to drag attention towards your chest not towards shoulders.
- Avoid Halter neck and puffy sleeved dresses.
- Avoid Low cut or broader neckline like boat neck, usually showing too much through a split.
- Avoid high neckline, it will emphasize your broad torso.
Jackets or Koti:
- Button-less Open Koti, Sherwani, jacket or Shrug matching with a top is a good option.
- You are the blessed one with beautiful legs. You can show off your legs with a short pair of shorts.
- Knee length Capris is another good option for you.
- Don’t go for Pant-type salwar, flared Patiala Salwar, Bell shape bottom or Pant with wide Bottom.
- Leggings or Tight jeans will display the look of the cutest part of your body.
- Long flowing top that falls below your bust is a perfect choice.
- Top with cuffed sleeves can do magic for your appearance.
- Top with a lovely detailing of sequins, floral work at around shoulder.
- The double-layered top will help you to look smart.
- Hang scarf plumb splitting into binary stripes.
Must Try Following Indian Dresses:
Following Ethnic dresses for women are the flawless choice for apple shaped women. Modern women with apple shape can go for Modern Indo Western Outfits.
- A Punjabi Salwar Suit with stylish dupatta can go well for Apple Body.
- Indo Western Pant Dress Set is a fancy and trendy choice for Apple Shape.
- Traditional Churidar Kurta Dresses are the best option for parties.
- Palazzo pant dresses are quite a nice alternative for you.
- Long/high Flat or Pencil heels will add balance to your look.
- Fit tight Belts around gut will create a fold. That will attract attention towards your ugly shape.
We hope that the above tips listed would assist you in finding the right dress for you. If we have missed out on something, then do let us know in the comments below.