When the temperatures are freezing and your skin is peeling, one quick winter skincare tip can turn you soon into a cute soft cotton ball! All you need to do is just bring along your body lotion or body oil into the shower.
Place it handy on the shelf and take a quick shower. Just when you are done with your showering and toweling thing rub a generous amount of body lotion or body oil between your palms and start slathering and massaging all over your skin.
I take 5 minutes to shower and full 10 minutes for massaging the oil into my damp skin. This not only provides instant hydration but also warms up your skin for a soft radiant look!
5 Best Body Lotions to Take into Your Shower
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula for Extra Dry Skin
- Vaseline Cocoa Glow 24 Hour Nourishing Lotion for Dry Skin
- Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion for Normal Skin
- Dove Essential Nourishment Body Lotion for Normal Skin
- Jergens Soothing Aloe Refreshing Moisturizer for Oily Skin
5 Best Body Oils for Winter Skin
I always prefer whole natural oils to formulated body oils by beauty companies. Natural oils are not only cheap for daily use but they also perform well.
- Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin for Normal Skin
- Parachute Pure Coconut Oil for Extra Dry Skin
- Figaro Virgin Olive Oil for Dry Skin
- Johnson’s Baby Oil for Oily Skin
- Castor Oil for Stretch Marks
So girls, just follow the above winter skincare tip and say good bye to dry scaly winter skin forever. Well, that’s one quick winter skincare tip that has always worked with me. What’s your idea to stay moisturized and warm in winters. Would love to know about your favorite winter skincare tips.
Please show your love by sharing your winter skincare tips in comments below.
Thank you for the tips!