You know how your beloved cup of Joe lifts your spirit, but do you also know how your daily cup of coffee can help improve your hair, skin, and more? If you’re still unaware of the amazing health benefits of coffee and how coffee can help you look good, the write up is for you.
Coffee comes in the form of beans from the plant called Coffea Arabica. It is commonly used to make coffee, but there are several other uses of the beans.
Health and beauty benefits of coffee
Besides providing a boost of energy, coffee helps to make an individual look prettier and healthier. Coffee is beneficial for the skin and can help you add glow to your face. In addition to this, it is good for the hair as well.
Without further ado, let’s have a look at how can coffee can make you look good:
Coffee is heavily used in skincare products. You can purchase one from the market or make your own. It acts as an antioxidant which aids in restoring the damaged inner layers of the skin and also helps to lighten the complexion of your skin. Using a coffee facial mask will put life into your dull and tired skin, decrease puffiness and make it refreshing.
In addition to these benefits, the Coffee Arabica plant also helps to improve circulation, reduce wrinkles, firms the skin and brightens the skin.
You can make a coffee mask at your home by using a few home ingredients such as milk, honey and coffee. Mix these ingredients to form a paste and apply on your entire face. Leave it for 20 minutes and then gently wash off.
The coffee that is grown without using any kind of artificial fertilizers or pesticides and which detoxifies itself is called organic coffee. Since organic coffee is free from any kind of toxic chemical of fertilizers and artificial colors, it is good for health, especially your skin. You can try organic coffee shop Brickell to get high quality organic coffee.
Organic coffee helps to improve circulation which benefits your skin in many ways. Improved circulation means reduction in pimples and less pigmentation related issues. Additionally, it also promotes hair growth and makes your skin glow.
It is better than conventional coffee because it is grown naturally without the aid of any chemicals, it sure takes time to grow but its benefits are far more than the coffee which is grown in the presence of fertilizers and chemicals.
Benefits of drinking coffee:
- Coffee makes skin smooth and dry. Skin looks dull due to wear and tear of tissue inside our skin but drinking coffee can promote tissue re-growth which improves skin elasticity and also makes it look clear and beautiful.
- Drinking coffee regularly can decrease the puffiness around the eyes as it helps to improve blood circulation.
- The sun can destroy our skin and make it lose its original color. The UV rays are bad for the skin, and while we have sun protection, it should be mentioned that coffee can also help you fight sun rays.
- It also acts as a barrier between pollution particles and your skin. The free radicals (pollution particles) are the number one source of damaging your skin and coffee helps to fight them by acting as a defense shield as it is rich in antioxidants, which neutralize these harmful particles, unclog your pores and keep fungi and bacteria at bay.
- Coffee not only helps your body and skin, it also helps to remove the dead cells in your scalp which are the main cause of dull and lifeless hair. Take a tsp. of ground coffee and massage on your scalp until it feels wet and then rinse. Do shampoo and condition to eliminate the coffee smell.
- Coffee can also be used as a foot scrub. When you mix ground coffee with coconut oil, you get a fine scrub which is far better than getting a pedicure. It helps to repair your rough and torn skin. You can take a cup teaspoon of coconut oil, ½ cup of ground coffee, mix them nicely and apply on your feet, leave them for a few minutes and then rinse it off to have a smooth and silky skin.
Coffee is a great source of enhancing your beauty. Drinking it and applying it over your face and body is more fruitful than buying expensive creams and lotions, which hardly work. The result of regular coffee use is amazing.
nice and useful post. I love using coffee for body scrub and foot scrub…
Great blog. I have read your blog and you explain everything so properly. Thanks for sharing such information.